Monday, August 29, 2011

Another Passion of Mine

I have loved fashion since I was five. I always loved to dress up and wear my sparkly plastic heels and poofy princess dresses. But, I do have another passion that has recently become a large part of my life, and that's make- up. About last year, I was on Youtube and discovered a girl who's channel is "sparkage". I clicked on her video that said "make up tutorial" and instantly fell in love with the way she did make-up! It's incredible how well these girls can sweep on a few colors onto their eyelids, and it creates a beautiful spectrum and makes their eyes sparkle. Ever since, I have been buying new products, especially from MAC, and take time every day in order to practice my newly found passion. I know I am not a professional, and I still have a lot to learn, but I want to show you guys a few photos of some looks I have created and show how far I have come since I began watching tutorials :)

 young girl's blue shaded lid
 pastel purple smokey eye
 winged eye liner with neutral lid and pink lip
 dark purple smokey eye

 various tones of purple and pink to create depth and vibrancy to eyelid



Let me know if you guys would like to see more of these looks!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MAC! Their products are fantastic! I love the purples and pinks on you.

    If you have five mins can you take a look at my latest post, I need a little help! :D

    Ta :D

    ReplyDelete