Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Outfit






Blouse: Express, Skirt: J Crew, Belt: Charlotte Russe, Boots: Charlotte Russe

Happy Easter everyone! Although my family isn’t that religious, we still celebrate Easter with lots of chocolate, a scrumptious glazed ham dinner, and of course myself dressing up in glitzy outfits I would usually feel a bit too formal in on an every day basis. I hope you like this look, this skirt is one of my favorite pieces I have ever had in my wardrobe, I feel like it goes with so much! hopefully the weather stays as beautiful as it was today so I can start to wear my spring clothes more often! I realized I only have 2 and a half weeks left until summer vaca starts, and I can't freakin wait. Summer on the Cape is well worth the cold, snowy winters...because the summer is just so perfect with the warm temps but cool breeze, mile long beaches, and friendly people everywhere you go! If you ever get the chance to visit Cape Cod, definitely go during the summer :)

1 comment: