Monday, April 25, 2011

To the Max!








Maxi Dress (worn as skirt) : Charlotte Russe, Scarf: Icing, Blouse, Belt & Flip Flops: Hollister, Purse: Urban Outfitters, Shades: Francesca's

Today was a little strange, it would be sunny and warm one second and the next you would feel raindrops on your head. Therefore, I decided to wear my cozy maxi dress with a fluffy scarf to keep my neck warm. Overall, I am lucky where I live recently...I can't believe how badly some states have been getting hit by mother nature! I hope all these tornadoes and floods end soon, it's scary to think some of my relatives live right next to all these disasters. Anyways, on a lighter note, I had a perfect day with my boyfriend... 
boyfriend + shopping + panera + marylous iced coffee= perfect :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment