Friday, January 7, 2011

The Best Things are Homemade






Hat: Craft Fair, Shirt: F21, Vest: Charlotte Russe, Skirt: H&M, Boots: Rocketdog

I am already so tired of this freezing cold weather, Cape Cod winters are truly like no other. I mean one day it will be 50 degrees out with the sun shining, next there will be a blizzard?! Once it is warm out again I will be sure to post more lovely pics from outdoors! anywaysss, my hat I am wearing is one of my favorite pieces for winter. I bought it at a craft fair where these two sisters made amazing scarfs and hats, I wish I knew how to knit! I hope you enjoy this look, I think it's quite unique :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this look! And the hat is so cute!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vest!

    www.wehatenikeshorts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete