Friday, January 14, 2011

That 70s Flow




Scarf- Icing, Shirt & Jeans- H&M, Boots: Wantedshoes

Hello everyone! To be honest I love this outfit, I just wish it was warm enough to take cute hippie pictures outside to match the outfit! wahh, oh well, it will be warm soon enough. I swear, my blog is going to be like, 3281387434 times better once its warm! I am just such a baby about cold and take so-so photos right in my warm, cozy room :). So I noticed that silky blouses and orange are two big spring trends this year, so when I went to H&M I snagged both of these great pieces! I can already think of multiple ways to incorporate them in my wardrobe. Eeeek I can not wait for spring. To me, new season= new fashion ;)

2 comments:

  1. ooo love this 70s look! great job with your blog! I'm not following!

    hope you get the chance to check out mine! www.colormebluefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to write on all the posts ! But I'm come back soon, I add your blog in my favorites Blogroll ! love this outfits 70's inspiration color.

    ReplyDelete