Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lady Like Prints






Dress& Shirt: Forever 21, Booties: American Eagle, Shades: H&M

Yesterday I went on a lovely shopping trip with Christopher, and we had a grand old time like usual. I decided to mix things up, literally, by wearing some mix match prints! I love this trend although I find it a bit tricky, so I decided to begin by wearing black and white (can't go that wrong that those right?)  The sun at this time was beautiful and perfect for some fashion shots, I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice combination, awesome style of outfits , happy to follow your great blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I am glad you like them, I just discovered how fantastic blogging is and now I am ADDICTED. haha I am going to check out your blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete