Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Going with the Classics






 Jacket: H&M, Skirt: F21, Boots & Blouse: CR, Bag: Miztigne, Earrings: F21
When I spotted this checkered skirt at F21, I knew it had to be mine! I love the whole mod trend going on, so I decided to pair it with my little red pea coat and I love the way it turned out! Trendy items are great, but the classics are always what I truly wear forever, like these black riding boots. I actually have them in a caramel color as well but sadly they are not the best quality and I have been wearing them to death, so soon I need to buy some more pairs. I wish more people would jump on the riding boot bandwagon, I have always loved them so much but most people think they are not "on trend". I guess it comes down to personal opinion! and hey, you should always wear what you love, not what's in style.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely combination ! Love the jacket and skirt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya! :)

    Fab look!

    I have been mad busy too!!! Hope your Christmas has been fun and Santa kind!! :D

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super style and so chic , great look, looks like seventies fashion inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you ? Never a new post since 1 year :( I'm worry !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work



    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway? LAST DAY TO ENTER!

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete