Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Going with the Classics






 Jacket: H&M, Skirt: F21, Boots & Blouse: CR, Bag: Miztigne, Earrings: F21
When I spotted this checkered skirt at F21, I knew it had to be mine! I love the whole mod trend going on, so I decided to pair it with my little red pea coat and I love the way it turned out! Trendy items are great, but the classics are always what I truly wear forever, like these black riding boots. I actually have them in a caramel color as well but sadly they are not the best quality and I have been wearing them to death, so soon I need to buy some more pairs. I wish more people would jump on the riding boot bandwagon, I have always loved them so much but most people think they are not "on trend". I guess it comes down to personal opinion! and hey, you should always wear what you love, not what's in style.
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely combination ! Love the jacket and skirt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya! :)

    Fab look!

    I have been mad busy too!!! Hope your Christmas has been fun and Santa kind!! :D

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. super style and so chic , great look, looks like seventies fashion inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you ? Never a new post since 1 year :( I'm worry !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work



    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway? LAST DAY TO ENTER!

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete