Thursday, October 6, 2011

Just Bitten






Dress: F21, Jacket: F21, Scarf:F21, Socks: H&M, Boots: Charlotte Russe

Note to self: stop touching glasses while posing** tehe, I'm lameee
I've been OBSESSED GUYS with the new lipstain colors I find in CVS
I've bought all different brands including Cover Girl, NYC, Maybelline, and my 
personal favorite: Revlon Just Bitten
They have the shades and vibrancy of a lipstick but it's marker form so it doesn't smudge, stick to you hair, or end up on your coffee cup! I highly recommend them, it's pretty much all I wear in my posts. 
Have a great long weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Fab pop of colour with the socks!! I will try the Revlon, I have tried already the Cover Girl.

    No long weekend for us in London this week but I am very glad its Friday!! :D

    ReplyDelete