Tuesday, June 21, 2011



 Oh, you know...just looking all cute and what not by devouring my ice cream cone that took about 5 seconds to melt all over my hands and leave sticky finger prints all over my camera, no biggie ;) I musta been advertising the delicious coconut oreo-fudge ice cream (yes, that's right: coconut oreo-fudge) pretty well though since two guys came over and asked where I got it, I'm a pro, I tell ya!




But, this was the real dilemma of the evening, intelligent me decided to wear a skimpy lightweight dress and wedges to a baseball game...with 20 foot tall bleachers...
and 15 mph winds from the local beach, and everyone else dressed in baseball tees and shorts; to say it the least I felt a little awkward with my dress flying up every second. I suppose every girl out there has ONE
marilyn monroe moment in their life, right? 


 Anyways, after the wind became my enemy, I changed into my handy dandy sweatshirt and jeans (always a great back up option) A quick fact about bloggers: about half the time we show you our adorable outfits we collaborated about for hours only to take a few simple snapshots in order to impress you lovely followers. Well here is proof, we DO wear jeans and sweatshirts! so anyone that tells you different is
 LYING, LYING I TELL YA! 

Well that is all lovies! have a lovely week and I will be updating shortly :)

3 comments: