Friday, June 10, 2011

Polka Dots !






T Shirt: Forever 21, Belt & Jacket: Abercrombie kids, Shorts: Zara

I have been loving polka dots lately! do you ever go to spell a word while typing and it looks wickid weird to you? Like...this definitely is not the way to spell polka dots, haha. That happened while trying to title this post for some reason polka sounds so strange to me! Do you even pronounce the "L" in polka? AHH the more I say it the more I strongly dislike this word ! I do love them though, I now have these shorts and a little dress with the..dots...on them. I have a feeling they will be huuuge in the fall and winter collections of 2011. Anyways, I liked this outfit alot besides the fact I felt a little like a hoochie mama, but at the same time..I kinda liked it ;)

7 comments:

  1. I love those shorts, what a fab look!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! I love them too, they're so comfy and I love how they are teeny shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say before that I agree they will be huge for FW11 too. Teeny short are always good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola esta lindo tu blog me suscribo =)
    pasate x el mio
    www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thank you sooo much for following! Ah, unfortunately I do not speak Spanish but I will definitely check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your outfit, I saw these short in Zara and I loved :).
    If You want, check my dots outfit in jfashion.onsugar.com, and if like please follow me :)
    kissu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I will definitely check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete