Monday, May 9, 2011

Super deals !






Beanie: Icing, Blouse: Forever 21, Blazer: Bebe, Wide leg jeans: Gap, Wedges: Macy's

Today I got one of the best deals in a looong time! I went into Icing and in the back there were 5 items for $10 deals, and usually I'm not that into clearance just because it's the crappy leftovers that everyone else tried on and nearly broke. But in this case, it was awesome accessories that are still on trend for spring! I got this beanie, a fedora, chain bracelet, earrings, and my favorite is this gorgeous flower necklace with blue and purple flowers. I purchased a necklace similar at F21 and wear it wayy too often, so I was super excited to get this one and mix it up a bit more :) So, if any of you have an Icings around, check it out!
That was pretty much the highlight of my day, hope you enjoy this crazy cheetah/ hot pink look !

No comments:

Post a Comment