Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Frizzy to Fab


So, I know this is the time of year when rain is like the daily weather, but seriously, ten days of it? ten days of frizzy hair, rubber clothing, and darting from car to building? Grossss :/ It's such a bummer too because all I've been wanting to do lately is take outfit photos! I have so many ideas that I want to use ( florals, flouncy skirts, summer wedges ) and yet I must wait until the torrential downpours decease. So, I decided to come up with a few key items that will keep you nice and dry in this yucky weather, while still looking fabulous!

Umbrella: $26 @ Brollies Galore
Fuchsia Rain Boots: $125 @ Hunter
Timex Waterproof Watch: $75 @ StyleCaster
Floppy Hat: $12.80 @ Forever 21
Blush Pink Skinny Jeans: $41 @ Lulu's
Knit Sweater: $17.80 @ Forever 21
Scarf: $25.90 @ Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment