Friday, January 21, 2011

Bargain Shopping




Beanie , Shirt, Flats: Forever 21; Leather Jacket: TJ Maxx; Jeans: American Eagle

Blahh, what a miserably boring Friday night. I miss summer. I miss long days and warm nights and bonfires and the beach and feeling the warm sun beam on my freckly face. Winter just seems to be going on FOREVER. Like really. I am meant to live somewhere warm! Any waysss, on a lighter note...I realized today that I should be a professional bargain shopper...haha, if that even exists ;). I mean, this whole outfit (minus the jeans) cost me about 35 bucks. Flats, a leather jacket, beanie and t-shirt for 35 dollahs? Now that's smart savings!! I guess I would rather be able to buy a lot for less than one expensive designer piece. I dunno, that's just mee :) Hope you like this casual look!

No comments:

Post a Comment