Wednesday, April 27, 2011

J Crew Wannabe



 Sweatshirt & Bow: F21, Blazer: American Eagle, Pants: H&M, Wedges: Macy's, Lipstick: MAC

idk about you guys, but when I first saw the J Crew spring collection, I WANTED EVERYTHING. But, seeing as I’m a college student and can barely buy clothes to begin with, it wasn’t really in my budget. So, I decided to make my own interpretation of the collection with stripes, a blazer, some pops of color, and of course the bright lip :) I liked the way it turned out, hope you do too!

J Crew Inspiration

Sighh...

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS HUN
    keep it up
    following your blog by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those jeans. Love the outfit, its cute.

    Extraordinary-people.blogspot.com
    (Check me out if you get a minute X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! I will definitely check out your blogs :) xo

    ReplyDelete