Monday, October 17, 2011

The Loft









 Sweater & Corduroys: Ann Taylor Loft, Heels: Steve Madden, Belt: Charlotte Russe

I really love the way this outfit turned out. I love the different textures, the way the colors work together, and especially the way it looks on me! I have a petite frame and I'm pretty short (5'2) so sometimes I can look a little stumpy (I guess that's what you'd call it haha) in some of the outfits I put on. But I have never been the type to not wear something just because of my height. Like when people say you can't wear wide leg pants if you are short? Helllll no! I'll wear them but I'll make sure to wear heels :) But anyway, I feel like this outfit makes me look super tall and lean and I love that! If any of you guys have a local Ann Taylor store, definitely check it out now! They have amazing pieces at the moment, I was practically drooling over the knit sweaters and corduroys. I really want these pants in the green as well, but I suppose I will wait so I don't feel too guilty about shopping tehe. 

1 comment:

  1. And and and the entire outfit looks fab with your new hair colour!!

    I have those shoes, you have worn them with a colour I never would have thought of!! Great :)

    And yes, the outfit adds inches in height!! :D

    ReplyDelete