Friday, July 8, 2011

Popponesset






Romper: Hco, Beanie: Icing, Bandeau: American Eagle

Hello lovelies! Yesterday was Chris's birthday and we celebrated by going to Popponesset, a very exclusive part of Cape Cod that made us feel extremely poor happy! Haha, just kidding, kind of...it was really fun but every corner we turned there were Mercedes-Benz of every color and tourists in their fancy shmancy Ralph Lauren Polos. The Cape is a gorgeous place in the summer...but this does lead to a crazy amount of wealthy travelers heading to the beachy peninsula. And honestly, a lot of them are soo rude! It just seems like they feel entitled to be rude to the locals because they are tourists, but I believe (if anything!) it should be the other way around. Every time I travel I am super nice to the locals since it is their home, not mine. But, I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles! Do you guys feel that way about where you live? I'm not sure if it is just a Cape thing or not, please fill me in with how you feel! Have a lovely weekend guys!

3 comments:

  1. I love this denim romper! It's so cute and looks great on you. Love the beanie too
    That sucks when people are rude like that, I think they just feel entitled to everything. One should be nice to the locals!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this romper, so cute.
    Following you.

    http://talkstyletome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you guys! I love this romper too it is so comfy and very versatile! and I know Jenna, it's like...uh, this is MY home the last time I checked ;)

    ReplyDelete