Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Hues







Shirt: H&M, Jeans: F21, Heels: Madden Girl, Necklace: Icing

Sorry the posts have been lacking lately. Summer has just begun and everyone has seemed so busy, I feel like I am always running around and if I'm not, then everyone else is running around busy and I can never find time for pictures! However, my brother was actually nice enough to take these a few days ago and I was impressed since he never uses cameras
I really like the simpleness of this outfit, although it was wayyy too hot and I will admit I swapped the jeans for some loose shorts as soon as we got back from the pond. I love necklaces that are chunky and have flower details right now, they are so chic and bring such a statement to any simple outfit. I also left my hair curly and pinned it into a low bun instead of my usual straight bob. Anywaysss, I hope you like it! and I will be doing many more outfits in the near future so check in daily :)

4 comments:

  1. Fab shoes, the look great with the white jeans! Cute hair too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic colors, great outfit, love your shirt.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://www.filomenascloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are always cute, love the blue color of the shirt !

    ReplyDelete