Friday, May 13, 2011

Lace & Leather

 





Jacket: Marshall's, Shirt: Victoria's Secret, Skirt: H&M, Boots: American Eagle, Necklace: F21
 I wore this outfit out to eat with my family, usually I go for more girly outfits but yesterday I guess I was feeling a bit more edgy ;). Tomorrow I am hoping Chris and I are gonna go to Newbury Street for some shopping! I really hope we do, I feel like I'm running out of outfit ideas and need inspiration ASAP. There's nothing better than having a few new key pieces in your wardrobe to spruce everything up, don't you agree?

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just stumbled across your blog and just wanted to say you are too darn cute! Nice blogging... and nice fashion.

    F4U

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the compliments and following!

    ReplyDelete