Monday, May 16, 2011

Isabel Marant

All from Net-A-Porter.com
Ever since I discovered the Isabel Marant spring/ summer collection, I have been in love. Everything from the leather trimmed hoodie to lace up pink shorts, and mesh tanks that match pretty much anything, I just feel like her pieces are incredibly versatile and even better...they aren't too much for pricing! I wanted these pink shorts so freakin' bad, but I could not find them anywhere...but I do believe this designer is proving herself in the intense fashion world with her bohemian yet classic touch. I feel like if I could have a designer create clothing for me, it would be her collections that would truly stand out. I keep telling myself, someday Lauren, some day, you WILL HAVE THESE CLOTHES! hehe :) what do you like the best? Is there a designer that speaks to you in this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment