Friday, May 20, 2011

Simple




Blouse: Wholesale.net, Vest: F21, Jeans: F21, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Wrap Watch: Wholesale

I decided to post two outfits today since this week I was lacking, and I might as well take advantage of the beautiful weather while it's here! Tomorrow I am going to Boston to shop at Newbury Street and I am sososososo excited! eeek! My first time at Zara will be tomorrow, and I have definitely saved up because I honestly (and embarrasing-ly) tell people that Zara is one of my favorite stores ha. But I am a believer that even though you can't afford or shop at a certain store all the time doesn't mean it can't be one of your favorites! I love Zara's clothing and am planning on stocking up :) If any of you guys know of a nice clothing boutique in Boston that isn't too pricey, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment