Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh, hey there trash can!







Pink T: Anne Taylor, Shorts: TJ Maxx, Sweater: Charlotte Russe, Tights: Hue, Sneakers: Coach (durr)

Yes, I am the type of weirdo who will jump off benches while people walk by with a scrunched up nose and look of concern in their face. what can I say? I guess I like to do strange things spontaneously and honestly I have never really had the fear of strangers judging me, that's a good thing right? I guess I figure I'll never see them again anywaysss so it's fine with me!
I loved this outfit since I felt like I was a total flashback to the 90's...hot pink, sweater tied around the waste, short shorts...short shorts were the 90's right? lotsa questions in this post haha, well I hope you guys enjoy and have a fabulous weekend! xoxo



1 comment: