Saturday, April 30, 2011

I feel like...Sherbert



Isn't he cute? :)



Dress: F21, Blazer: H&M, Scarf: GAP, Heels: Madden Girl, Handbag: Urban Outfitters

This dress was really big on me when I first purchased it, it is at that awkward length right above my knee which I have never really found flattering. (not really digging the mid length skirt) So, I bunched it up and threw on a belt over to hopefully keep the dress from making me look like a grandma ;) The last picture, Chris and I were going into a plaza and I was watching the sun set right before my eyes, it was really cool! I booked it out of the car and Chris grabbed the camera, attempting to take a few shots with the sun just peaking through the sky. Overall it was a great date night, and I officially believe I am improving on my heel walking!

3 comments:

  1. I really like how you put the whole outfit together and the colors,
    in love with your shoes and awesome photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are very eclectic and a lot of inspirations are good for you .

    ReplyDelete